This plan will be updated as we get closer to the event.
- Riders will be asked to start from where they live or are staying in the Steamboat Springs Area
- Rider participation will be capped at 1200 riders across 5 ride distances and 3 suggested start times.
- Staff and volunteers will be a maximum of 20 total at any given location (the finish area, on course, and aid stations). All staff and volunteers will be required to wear PPE and maintain the required physical distancing at all times.
- Complete contact information for every volunteer, staff, and participant will be logged and available for contact tracing.
- Rider numbers at any one place will be limited to 10 or less or as current guidelines dictate. Volunteers and staff will manage this guideline.
- Current mask mandates will apply.