All volunteers receive lunch, a volunteer t-shirt, and event SWAG.
Volunteers are needed for setup, packet pickup, on-course aid stations and tear down.
Friday, July 14th
- Aid station loading and water preparation: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Event Day: Saturday, July 15th
Start/Finish: Howelsen Hill/Olympian Hall Parking Lot
- Set up: 730 – 930am
- Packet Pickup: 8:30am – 1pm
- Packet pick up: 12:30pm – 5pm
- Aid station clean up: 12 -4pm
- Aid Station clean up: 4 – 8pm
- Tear down: 4:30pm – 8:30pm
- Sidney Ranch Aid Station: 7:00am – 11am
- Yampa – all day 7:30am – 2pm OR
- Yampa: 7:30am – 11am
- Yampa: 10:30am – 2pm
- Oak Creek: 7:30am – 11am
- Oak Creek: 11am – 3:30pm
- Stagecoach Aid Station: 7:30am – 11:30am
- Trout Creek: 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Coal Mine: 11:00am – 4pm
If you want to help we would love to have you.
Either contact Abi Slingsby our Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com
Or visit this volunteer link to signup today! https://signup.com/go/phKaQsm